Our services in post-market placement of AI are geared toward helping customers achieve:
- Ongoing risk assessments and regulatory audits and compliance
- Ongoing alignment with potential concept drift (data and model) due to adaptive nature of newer models
- Independent Audit to provide evidence-based objectivity in AI Bias and Privacy audit
- Third party Risk Management within the context of AI and data sharing goals to advance outcomes
- Collaborating with business in quantitative assessment of Benefit Realization
These compelling drivers and trends below contribute to future sustainability of value and trust in AI in productive environment:
- Anticipated steady stream of AI regulations across the globe
- Imperative auditable practices that ensure trust and consumer confidence.
- Ongoing governance of AI model for transparency and outcomes
- Data sharing and not data preserving as a key to advancing societal outcomes
Organizations that actively manage ethical issues, risks related to bias, privacy, human safety, transparency and security are well-positioned to preserve and protect their AI benefits both monetizable and in forging human-machine alliance.